Frequently Asked Questions
Decision-making in healthcare can lead to a lot of questions. Information can feel overwhelming, and you can quickly become lost in the options or choices in care available to you.
Our goal is to make your time with us as reassuring as possible, which means we take pride in being transparent and straightforward with our patients.
Have a question you don’t see here?
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Referral form (for HMO insurance, if required)
- Insurance cards
- List of current medications you are taking including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any herbs, and dosages
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history
- Any pertinent x-rays or records you may have
- Important questions you would like to ask the doctor
How can I make an appointment?
Western Wyoming Medical requires a referral from one of our partnering clinics in order to become a patient. Please call (307) 206-1071 to make an appointment with one of our partners. If you would like to schedule a cardiovascular screening, please make sure to contact your physician first, then call us at (307) 206-1023.
Western Wyoming Medical does not provide emergency medical services.
If you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms of a heart attack or other life-threatening event, please call 911.